Our TriLoad trolley and cage system is perfectly designed for moving hand test weights around site safely and efficiently. Forget lifting each weight individually - just let TriLoad take the strain and dramatically reduce your workload.
Built with safe manual handling in mind, TriLoad comprises of a tilting trolley with two solid 300mm wheels and a secure hook-on cage capable of holding four 20kg test weights.
Our cage is designed to hold standard bar weights and if you’ve already got your own basket, that’s no problem - our universal trolley is compatible with most existing models.
ticks the box for...
- safe manual handling of bar test weights
- transporting weights around site
- holding up to 100kg (including 20kg cage)
- Built to Armorgard standards, this trolley and cage combination offers a safe and simple method of moving test weights into location
- Durable powder coating ensures it can withstand the elements
- Robust construction using 3mm and 6mm steel
- Both trolley and cage are interchangeable with most other versions on the market
- The cage weighs 20kg as per the industry standard, and can hold up to 80kg of bar test weights
- The trolley has solid, puncture resistant wheels to stand up to rough site conditions
- The cage is held in place by a simple, but strong safety catch on either side
- To maximise stability, the cage has a large, solid plate on the bottom