Introducing COSHH compliant Forma-Stor. Our new quick-assembly, modular storage units have been purpose-designed for safe storage of hazardous substances on site. Flat-packed Forma-Stor COSHH units can be constructed in around 10 minutes and can be moved easily using built-in forklift pockets or crane lifting eyes. Galvanised panels fasten neatly together to provide a robust, weatherproof store that can be configured in numerous ways and sizes, starting from just 1m x 2m. Several HSE features have been carefully designed to enable contractors to meet COSHH regulations on-site. 30-min fire resistance, air vents and a fully welded sump to prevent leaks into the environment are included as standard. With theft on the increase, unrivalled security features also include 5-lever deadlocks and jemmy-proof joins.
ticks the box for...
- modular, quick-assembly storage
- secure, fire resistant, ventilated and leak-proof storage
- COSHH-compliant storage of hazardous substances on site
- Relevant hazard warning signage
- Meets relevant legislation for storing fuel and chemicals
- Heavy-duty raised open steel floor - allows spillages to drain directly into sump
- Person portable - erected simply and easily with no fuss! Instructions included
- Forklift pockets for easy transportation
- Lifting eyes for crane loading
- Heavy-duty doors with 5-lever deadlocks and jemmy-proof joins
- Fully galvanised and powder coated for maximum durability
- Available in 4 standard sizes
- Can be delivered pre-erected - additional costs involved