Protect your workforce from dust and fumes with XtractaBench; our all-in-one workbench and extraction management unit. This sturdy mobile unit is a must-have for anyone cutting, grinding, drilling, routing, or working with materials such as plasterboard, wood, or metal on site.
The key features of XtractaBench are a perforated downdraught work surface and housing for an extraction or filtration unit underneath. Dust and fumes are drawn directly away from the working area and a collection hopper is built in to catch heavier particles and dust. On the side of the bench is a convenient fold-down shelf to mount your M or H class vacuum for on-tool extraction.
Patent Pending and European Design Registered
ticks the box for...
- extracting dust or fumes directly from your workbench
- compatible with most air and dust filtration systems
- compact, sturdy and easy to move around site
- Strong, robust workbench, to enable the user to work at a safe working height
- Existing air filtration systems can be placed inside to create a downdraught through the perforated work surface
- Used to reduce dust and fumes that are emitted when working on materials such as plasterboard, wood, studwork, and cleaning tools out
- Fold-down side shelf provides a convenient location to place an H or M class vacuum for on-tool extraction
- Secure storage space protects and secures the air filtration units inside, as well as other tools
- Fits through a standard doorway
- UK Patent Application Number 1801105.6
- European Community Design Registration Number 005216066-0001