welcome to the armorgard news stream, keeping you updated with the latest developments here and within the market.
- Construction of the Baltimore TowerConstruction is now underway of the distinctive 45 storey residential tower in the London Docklands, named the Baltimore Tower. The design of the tower is unique; with the twisting glass.Read more
- Product PhotographyWe’ve have just spent an entire week taking new photographs of all our products. We wanted to refresh our image bank, so that all product images are show the new branding, so we set to and.Read more
- Great products, superb service and a stunning new look...Still the same great products, same superior quality, and the same level of outstanding service, but now packaged up in a stunning new look. At Armorgard we’ve kept the important things.Read more
- New Glasgow CollegeA £228m college is being constructed in the centre of Glasgow, on the banks of the River Clyde. The completed project will see a state-of-the-art college, realising its educational vision and.Read more
We looked at various boxes and chose armorgard because of product specification and value for money.
- The all-new LoadAllA unique piece of equipment, the LoadAll saves space, time and energy in every application. It is a unique tool, designed for storing and transporting plasterboard and other large sheets.Read more
- Exhibiting Success!Armorgard recently exhibited at the Executive Hire Show in the Ricoh Arena, Coventry, on 12th and 13th February 2014. Being a show for innovative suppliers to meet with passionate hirers, it.Read more
- £16bn Nuclear Boom!In recent weeks, the government has given the final ‘green light’ for Hinkley Point to become the home of Britain’s first nuclear power station for a generation. The energy giants EDF,.Read more
- Something a little different…Here at Armorgard, November 1st is the launch date for our new design Gorilla Gas Cage. Keeping ourselves and your product range ahead of the industry, we are introducing a unique range of.Read more